Friday, January 8, 2010

Another Must-Have Quilt


Saw one of these on someone else's blog a few days ago and remembered that this is another pattern I would like to have a quilt made from...a spool quilt!! Hers was the perfect size, so I am making mine the same. The blocks finish at 4-1/2" square. I have a stack of 2" strips already cut, so I am cutting a few blocks at a time. Here is what I have so far.

We finished school in record time today, so while I was cooling down from an exercise DVD, I pieced a few more blocks for this quilt. It's coming along nicely.

Two of my girls and one son were sick today. One of those girls was resting in my bedroom. That is where my quilt frame is, so I did not get a chance to machine quilt today. It would have interrupted her rest.

~Joan

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I think I'll add the spool quilt to my list also! Are you doing it as a charm quilt?