Monday, February 22, 2010

Two More Spool Rows Added

Well, you probably are not surprised, but I wanted to see how Sam's blocks would work with mine so much that I added a row...isn't the picture taken on the diagonal interesting??



If one row looks good, two will look twice as good, right? So I added row #2 for tonight. I am expecting another three sets of 25, so I am definitely going to have to wait until they arrive before adding any more rows.

Notice the difference in the two pictures...the spool blocks are smaller in pic #2 because there is one more row in the same visual space. I really enjoy seeing all the different fabrics in scrap quilts. I don't think I'll ever make a 3-fabric quilt.


It's official though...this is now my favorite quilt. Surprise, surprise!!

Good night!

~Joan

No comments: