Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Few More Background Colors for Light Bull's Eye

I've been having so much trouble with my neck being out of line and causing terrible headaches and neckaches. So yesterday I went to the chiropractor to stay ahead of the game. It was noticably uncomfortable, but not out of control...yet. Felt like a million bucks last night. So, to celebrate, early this morning I slipped on a wet tile floor and rammed my head and shoulder into the door jamb while catching all my weight (and that was significant) on my right thumb and wrist. I felt like my right shoulder had been shoved into my neck. So, back to the chiropractor for me today. I do feel better now.

I sewed a few more of these leftover light bull's eye blocks today. I added in the remaining background square colors I plan to use. As with any scrappy quilt, I am liking it more and more as additional blocks are added.

Hope your day is accident free!!

I had heard house cleaning could kill you, but I don't usually risk it!

~Joan

1 comment:

MARCIE said...

Oh my gosh Joan! You scare me! Take it easy would you!
At least you are getting some quilt blocks done! they look very nice!