Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Honeycomb Stars with 2-1/2 Rings


One of my daughters had out-patient gum surgery today. I went with her so I could drive home. That meant an hour of hand-sewing time for me. All appears to have gone well with her surgery. She is quite uncomfortable, but she is resting well and being plied with cold nutritious beverages. She has the next couple of days off from work, so she will be doing plenty of resting.

Here is my Honeycomb Stars so far. I cropped out the extra fabric in the picture. It will eventually be trimmed and then a border put on of the same blue. I like it so much so far. A great car project. I'll probably start another after I finish one for me. I can think of several people who might like one!

~Joan

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Wow, I love it! It is really the perfect portable project, isn't it?? I thought of you the other day when I was playing with my spool blocks.

Leeanne said...

Neat to have something to do while waiting for loved ones.

Brenda said...

It is very striking. I love it! What a great portable project.