Friday, July 30, 2010

OPNP Update and Batik Baby Quilt Finished!

Last night, I sewed for a while to relax. I pieced a few more blocks for my NPOP (Nine-Patch One Patch), using up scraps from the plethora of fabric from my sister. So far, so good...

I also finished the quilting on this batik baby quilt. I meandered in the cream with cream thread, then did a three-loop free form shape in each of the triangles, with a larger one in each corner.

Here is a close-up of the corner. This was washed and dried this morning, ready to be delivered in a little while.


Have a blessed day. My own heart is heavy on behalf of my son, who is having a lot of emotional turmoil right now. I pray he rests in the Lord.
~Joan


1 comment:

julieQ said...

Glad you are home safe...and praying for your son's peace. Your spinning quilt is wonderful, Joan!