Friday, March 11, 2011

Susanna's Scrappy Spectacular Rail Fence

This is my daughter...isn't she lovely?  You don't have to answer that question!



Here is her finished (as in washed and dried!!) 30's rail fence quilt.  It is twin size.  I think I know where it will be sleeping tonight!  The front...


And here is the back...she was very creative in using up EVERY BIT of my 30's stash.  Whew...it's gone, but still here!

She even pieced the binding from the last of the last of the last of the scraps.    I'm so proud!


My new camera is amazing.  The end.

~Joan

1 comment:

Julie S said...

I really like your rail fence using a neutral as the center stripe. I may duplicate that with my 30's fabric, I like it so much. And your back looks like my backs; why buy fabric when I have a huge stash that will outlive me, LOL!