Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{Post #925} Sam and Mary Jo




This is me and my friend, Sam.  I am in the pink jacket.  She drove down to NC from TN with a friend to see me and Mary Jo's.  Here we are at Mary Jo's, which has gone under a major change about a month ago.  Here is a picture of the "new" inside of the store.


Gone are the butcher-paper hanging-down signs.  In are the lime green fuzzy rectangle signs with the fabric types glued on each side.  

Sam and Pam (her friend) had a great time in NC and on the way...and I'm assuming on the way back.  They were planning on shopping until they were dropping!!

~Joan

1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

Joan, you are the hostess with the mostess! Especially when it comes to quilts. I loved being able to visit & LOVED being able to see all your gorgeous quilts in person. Mary Jo's was a blast & the green/blue plaid that I bought is an absolute PERFECT match for my (now) green dining room! Originally thought the green in the plaid was going to be too bright, but it's not.

Thanks again for letting us visit & look forward to having you here at my house someday soon.

Sam