Saturday, December 15, 2012

{Post 1,100} Christmas Runner


Gifts.  They are a thorn in my side.  I always feel like the gifts I give are inadequate.  But I'm doing my best and putting a lot of heart into them!  

I made two of these Little ZZ runners as gifts.  One for my girl, Elisabeth (that I never posted a picture of finished), and one for someone else.  The someone else hasn't seen hers yet.  It turned out so nicely that I decided to make one for a surprise for a woman at my church.  I admire her very much.  In fact, when I grow up, I want to be as selfless, kind, and loving as she.  I am going to surprise her with this tomorrow.  It is finished and measures 17-1/2" x 23-1/2".

Little ZZ #3:


Scrappy red binding, too.  Three different fabrics that I had bits of in my binding drawer.  I like it!!



3 comments:

Janet O. said...

I like it, too, Joan. What a nice surprise for a special lady!

Kath said...

Joan anyone lucky enough to receive one of your beautiful pieces, would feel very special indeed.

julieQ said...

These are just so pretty...love the Christmas colors and your work!!