Wednesday, February 20, 2013

{Post 1,118} Surprise Squishy!


Yesterday I received a squishy envelope from my b-friend at the Country Log Cabin.  She hadn't told me she was sending me anything, so that just increased the anticipation.  You know when you get an unexpected envelope from a blogging friend, it has to be good, right?


It was full of selvages (with lots of the fabric showing!).  How did she know I was working on these for my dear daughter in Wisconsin?  There are 6 rows total.  The leftmost row is folded under to make it fit on the design wall.  The 3 rows on the right are just lying there, waiting to be joined to the mother ship.



Below is my sad little selvage box...it's nearly empty!  My new selvages are going to beef it up quite a bit!  Thanks, Country Log Cabin lady ;)



2 comments:

Valerie said...

That is an awesome looking quilt!!!

Karen said...

It's looking really good.
By the way, I so enjoy your blog that I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my latest post to see what it's about.
http://www.stitchingcircle.com/?p=1558
Thanks for all your inspiration.

Karen