Thursday, January 23, 2014

{Post 1,309} Beginning of Bright Baby Quilt

Here is the beginning of my nephew-to-be's baby quilt.  My sister is due February 4th.  I am driving up (with my parents) to stay with her on January 29 and flying home February 11.  

She picked out these fabrics and mailed them to me.  Just got them this afternoon.  Made a lot of progress in that little time!

In this picture, the blocks are all laid out.  I have the white-on-white sashing between the rows going diagonally from top right to bottom left.  It's not very noticeable in the picture. 


This picture shows the very small section I have all sewn together, but not yet trimmed.


Can hardly wait to see the little nipper!!





1 comment:

Leeanne said...

exciting! These are such different fabrics to what I'm used to seeing on your blog!