Friday, January 31, 2014

{Post 1,320} HST Star Still Needs a Real Name

Earlier I was cleaning out a drawer or two from under my cutting table.  I have some drawers of "what was I thinking when I cut these extra units?"  I harvested enough HSTs or triangles to piece these...


Yes--the lighting in this room is not for sewing!  The oil-rubbed bronze semi-circle in the top right of the picture is a SMALL table lamp.  See how its light only goes so far?

I will add the above star blocks to THIS:


How is it possible that every new project is my new favorite?  I think I'm going to call this one "Scrap and Save" because of using up all the scrap HSTs.  Doesn't that sound like a discount grocery store?  I see a boo boo in one of the blocks above.  Do you see it?  Will fix in the AM.  Too tired tonight.  

Good night all!


No comments: