Tuesday, September 23, 2014

{Post 1,430} Two Daughters' Visits


There hasn't been much sewing going on, but there has been some hasty cleaning, decluttering, and cooking.  Which is good.


My daughter Susie (19) came Saturday night and left Monday night.  Emily and her family came Monday night and just left.  I got some Grammy Jo time in with Keith.

Here are me and Susie.


Me and Keith watching Fox and the Hound after his nap.  Delightful time with everyone.


These were taken while Keith was waiting for Uncle Isaac to come in to "get him".  The anticipation:


Notice the tip-toe stance!  So funny!






4 comments:

Kath said...

Lovely photos Joan, isn't Susie pretty and aren't you alike? I did smile at dear little Keith, the excitement on his little face, I wanted to give him a squeeze!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe how big he's gotten. And so adorable. I know you miss him bunches.

Ruth said...

What wonderful family time! That's what life is all about.

Elaine Adair said...

Yes, that tip=toe stance is incredible! Looks like his toes are holding him up! LOL