Tuesday, September 1, 2015

{Post 1,490} Two Big Finishes


Here is the finished baby quilt.  It measures 40" square.  I love the way it turned out.  The cream is muslin.  The quiltiness right out of the dryer is amazing!!  The quilt pattern is from Christina Cameli.  I forget the name of the exact design.  It quilted up so quickly.



My second really big finish is a pattern from an old American Patchwork & Quilting magazine.  I think it was called Pick & Choose in the mag.  It measures about 68" x 85".  Don't remember exactly.

This is a gift for my daughter that will be married on September 26.

This quilting pattern was found on YouTube by the same woman as above.  I love a good free-motion all-over quilting design.



2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

The small star quilt caught my attention but as always, your projects are always lovely!

Oh my, I scanned too quickly and almost MISSED the new baby!!! Happy happy birthday to that little one!

Christina Cannelli is one of my new best favorites. I've seen her Youtube videos and bought her second book. It's very good!

Kath said...

2 lovely projects Joan. I particularly like the fabrics you chose for the baby quilt. Your daughters wedding quilt is splendid. I'd enjoy seeing a close up of the quilting pattern.