Thursday, May 12, 2016

{Post 1,521} Break Week


One of the reasons I came home when I did from my daughter's in GA was that I was making 150 cupcakes for our church's ladies' banquet.  Here they are baked before the frosting and decorations were applied.


Here is a picture from said banquet of my local girls and me.  My grandson, Timmy, is on his mommy's lap.  The colors for the banquet were turquoise and red.  Very pretty.


My daughter's house has some very quirky things, but it is her!  Several people have sent me this quilt with a note saying "you've got to make this!".  It doesn't appeal to me, but Susie loved it.  The second picture is a close up of the poor hanging block.  She later added larger eyes, which look much better.







1 comment:

Ruth said...

Was it some kind of party? Nice picture of you with your girls and grandson.