Monday, March 27, 2017

{Post 1,526} Test Run For Blogging From IPad

I have been absent for months. I am practically chained to my iPad...my computer and I don't see each other often.  I want to try blogging from the iPad. Does anyone see this post?  Is it acceptable?

I made this Wonky Star quilt for a dear friend who lives in FL with her husband and 7 children.  It is 97" x 80".  I mailed it today. I hope she likes it. Here is the whole thing.  It was made from scraps except for the two borders.


Here is a close-up of the only perfectly cut and pieced block.  It was the first one pieced.  After that, wonky was the name of the game.


Here's a closer look at the border.  I was very adventurous.


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Yes! This post is fine! I don't think I can post from my tablet - not an I-pad. Maybe I'll try again.